Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekend Fun!

We had another fun, but busy weekend around here!  The Mills, our old neighbors, came to visit on Friday night for the weekend.  Of course they got to our house about 10 and I think I had already been asleep for about 2 hours :) We were able to hang out and chat for a little bit before we were all ready for bed!

Umm...Friday afternoon was just so fun around here...NOT!  NEITHER of my children felt as though they needed afternoon naps, I have NO idea why.  Just because I guess.  We played at one of our friend's houses on Friday morning, came home for lunch, and I was thinking "sweet naptime today for sure."  RIIIGHT!  Needless to say by about 6:15 everyone had HAD it, so we snuggled and watched some Dora before bed :)

Saturday morning R had soccer and couldn't wait for Mo-Mo to watch her!



After soccer we all headed to the pool.  It was a great pool day and everyone had so much fun!  This was the first time we had been since L has been walking and HOLY!!  Two busy, fearless kids at the pool is just CRAZY!

I brought this cutie home for lunch and a nap, then as soon as I got him down Keith brought R home for her nap...she was pooped!

Saturday night Margaret, Michelle, and I headed OUT!  We were all going to cookout at our house, but then decided the boys and kids could do McDonalds/pizza and the mommies were going out.  We had so much fun!  We went to Shucker's down the road, sat outside and closed the place down :)

The girls snuggled on the sofa this morning watching a Barbie movie!

It was such a fun weekend and we were even able to have our Sunday dinner together like the good old days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment