Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Santa Visit and Christmas at Longwood!

On Thursday we headed to see Santa at the mall!  The kids did great...I kinda couldn't believe it.  Landon just followed Reagan's lead and up they both went.  I am just to the right of the little sofa, as L needed me close by, but he still sat on the big guy's lap :)  Landon told Santa he wanted a "geen dump truck" and Reagan asked for a baby doll and a bathtime barbie...she realized later there were a couple things she forgot!  This is the first year in the last 2, atleast, that Keith and I haven't needed to be in the picture...cue the tears :)


After we saw Santa, Keith, Mum-Mum, Pop-Pop, the kids and I had a little Chick-Fil-A lunch and then the kiddies and I headed home.  They needed a good rest because that night we were heading to Longwood to see all the pretty trees and lights!

My car said 14* when we got there...it was a wee big chilly, but the kids did great!

it was BEEEEE-utiful!


Bless that sweet man's heart...Tobin wasn't totally excited to have his picture taken!








By about 7:30 we had all had it, moms included :), and it was time to go!  It was so fun though and SO pretty!  Loved that we got to go...thanks Heath!!

No comments:

Post a Comment