Monday, December 2, 2013

Thankful Tree


We had our 2nd annual "Thankful Tree" this year, and just like last year, I started out strong and progressively got worse and worse at remembering to write on the leaves everyday...terrible.  We did pretty good though and I want to remember what Reagan said.  We tried with Landon and he didn't quite get it...he did like putting leaves up a couple times though, which are the ones on the bottom. :)

The all started with, I am thankful...
1- that God made me and my family!
2- that Gigi made a delicious feast!
3- that God made my mommy!
4- that I get to play with Uncle Mike!
5- for food and that God helps us eat!
6- for my friends and that I can play with them!
7- for purple, pink, yellow, and green!
8- that Mommy took me to the Disney Jr. show!
9- we were able to go to the party!
10- that I get to watch TV and eat food!
11- that Daddy was home from work!
12- that I could see Uncle Mike and get to go to Grandpa's for dinner!
13- that I can go to school and learn!
14- that I'm okay from my fall and didn't bang my head! (yes we were!!!!)
15- that my arm is feeling good and Mommy let's it breath. (when she didn't have to have it wrapped)
16- that I could go see the Rockettes!
17- for my JJ because she always makes me feel love on the inside!
18 - for my cast and that God helps it heal fast!
19- that I could go to Longwood Gardens!
20- that I can go to ballet and go to school to learn!
21- that we can play in the basement!

No comments:

Post a Comment