Sunday, May 18, 2014

Landon Man

I LOVE this kid!  He is just the sweetest thing...he can drive me totally crazy, but is always looking out for his Momma and is almost always willing to give me a smooch when I ask for one.  I am SO blessed with this little man!!
rockin' a clip!

Landon is still 3 months from being 3, but he talks about his party a lot...he gets that from his sister :)  He, as of now, wants a firetruck party.  He LOVES to watch "trucky videos" on the iPad.  He knows just what to do...he goes to one of his trucks games, holds down the "watch trailor" icon for 3 seconds, and it takes him to YouTube.  All kinds of truck videos come up and he LOVES watching them!!  He is obsessed!

He also has slight OCD, which he gets honestly :)  For being the rough and tumble boy that he is, he still likes the shoe bins to be pushed all the way in the bench where they go and likes things a certain way.  I look at this as a positive thing...and his wife will thank me one day :)

He loves playing with his trucks, making me pretend food out of rocks at t-ball games, playing outside, riding his bikes, running, playing in the dirt, reading books, coloring with markers, and playing soccer.  

Landon melts our hearts and is such a sweet little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment