Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Museum Fun and Mommy Down

Thursday we went to the Delaware Children's Museum with Heather and Tobin!  It was so much fun, other than the fact that I felt like crap and my nose was like a faucet :)



Reaggie made a "creation" from recycled things...it was so cute!

rowing, rowing!

Landon was cracking up watching all of the pieces of the body puzzle pop up...it was so cute!

After a couple hours at the museum we had a "picnic" lunch in the parking lot/van, which was so fun, and then we got some ice cream.  At this point I was really starting to feel sick, my jaw hurt, my face hurt, my head hurt, my nose was raw from blowing it so much...I just felt BLAH!  We didn't get home until about 3:00, but I still put Landon down for a nap, I put a show on for Reagan, and I had to lay down.  I fell asleep for a little bit, but woke up feeling worse.  Thankfully, Keith was able to stop and get me some medicine on the way home from work.  I ate dinner, popped some meds, and didn't get out of bed the rest of the night.  Friday morning I was in tears...how on earth was I going to do all my "mommy duties" feeling so crappy??   Keith was able to do breakfast duty and I just stayed in bed.  He was working in town that day though, so was able to pop home for lunch to get the kiddos something to eat.  They were so good in the morning...Reagan said she was "assistant mommy."  She was so sweet playing with Landon.

Landon brought his "work" upstairs for a bit :)

Reaggie put on a couple shows for me to help me feel better and made me lots of cards!

By Friday afternoon I finally took a shower and was starting to feel more human, THANK GOODNESS!!  Mommas aren't allowed to get sick!!  I'm not sure what my deal was, but I'm sure glad it pretty much done with.  Now it was time for Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment