Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mother's Day Weekend

Last Saturday we had a baby shower to go to for Pop-Pop's daughter, Katey, who is due in a few weeks with a sweet baby girl.  Gran and Gramps came to our house first and then the girls were off to the shower!

Someone had a tiny little baby there and Reagan was LOVING that sweet baby!!

Sunday morning Keith made us a big breakfast!  We were in a slight rush though because Reagan had a t-ball game.

somehow this is the only picture I have with my babes from Mother's Day

Reagan had a great game!  She is really working hard and going for the ball.  Each week someone is picked to get a metal for doing a great job that day and really doing their best.  Reagan was picked by her coach that day as the recipient and she was SOOO excited!  We were so proud of her!




It was even a day Gigi and Gramps were there to watch :)

Once we got back from tball we got ready for lunch with Jamie, Mike, my mom, and John.  It's so fun being close enough to host now!  (although I guess it means I don't take pictures, because I took none!!)  It was a great day!

By that afternoon I was beat and just wanted to watch some Guilliana and Bill in bed ;)  Someone wanted to hang out with momma though...sweet girl!  Oh and my necklace was made by Landon at school, isn't it pretty?  When he gave it to me he said, "you yike it momma?" So precious and yes Landon, I LOVE it!

It was a great day and I am so thankful for my two sweet little blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment