Sunday, May 4, 2014

Weekend Fun

The weekends go by so quickly!  It was a good one though...here are some highlights.

Keith has started playing in another adult soccer league and has games on Saturday afternoons...Reagan went with Keith to his game, I stayed home with Landon napped, and when he woke up we had a little date.  A lovely date to Chick Fil A for dinner and then to Acme to get groceries.  I LOVE time with my little man!  He cracks me up and is so stinkin' sweet :)

Today was t-ball and picture day too!  This is Reaggie's little team and her sweet coach.  She had a great game today!  We're so proud of our little girly girl for wanting to try new things!



RIGHT after R's game she and I had to book it to dance for recital picture day!

I mean seriously...could they be any cuter!??!  There are just 4 girls in Reagan's class and they are all so sweet! (and why didn't I fix that little flower in R's head to lay a little better?!?!  I didn't even realize it when we were there!! oops!)

a little preview for the big recital!!

After pictures missy moo and I had some serious errands to run...she wanted to bring this swing from Pier 1 home with us :)

Bathtime fun tonight...foam everywhere thanks to silly Grandpa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment