Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Soccer and Strawberries

Last Saturday, the 17th, we had a busy little Saturday.  We started the day at Landon's soccer class (which Reagan thinks she is part of) and then headed to a strawberry festival!

Landon was PRECIOUS at soccer.  Keith has always taken him, but we all went on this particular day and I am SO glad I was able to go.  We had so much fun running and doing all the activities!




Such sweet kiddos :)

We went to a little town, I mean little, called Camden-Wyoming, Delaware.  I have NEVER heard of this place, but apparently a LOT of people have because this was no small strawberry festival, it was packed!!

They had little barrel rides, lots of food, ice cream, fresh strawberries, a produce market, and pony rides!  It couldn't have been a prettier day!






A little man I know pretty much polished off my ice cream!

We waited in line for pony rides for almost an hour...sooo to kill time I took the kids to run in the orchard.  Such sweetness!

This girl was shakin' her boooooty waiting in line...she is such a mess!





Both kids had SO much fun on the pony, which made is well worth the wait!  We had such a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment