Saturday, July 25, 2009

Aunt Heather Comes to Visit!


What a busy 2 weeks we have had!! Last week it was PA, this week Heather came to visit. Heather is my "oldest" friend, meaning I have known her the longest of all my friends!! We met through our moms in Thunder Hill, our neighborhood in PA, and I was known to her as Betty Crocker. NO JOKE! When my mom told Heather's mom what I liked to do she said, "she likes to bake." Therefore Heather thought that's ALL I did and secretly called me Betty! Anyway...we have had LOTS of good times together, too many to even begin listing, but she is one of my closest friends and it was WONDERFUL to have her in NC for a whole week!

We started our week with lunch, food OF COURSE, and a pedicure! Monday was our more relaxing day, as Heath had just gotten back from a rafting trip the night before. We had tons of catching up to do and you know, playing with an adorable baby! :)


Tuesday was our busiest day by far! We were all over the place. We went to Southpoint for lunch, off to the doctor for my check up, back to Southpoint, then to Burlington to meet Keith for dinner. All in all we were gone for about 10 hours! That makes for a long day with a 6 week old, but Reags did GREAT!! :) (Side note...I was going to pick Reagan up in the doctor's office and Heather said, "STEPH, STOP!" I had no idea why she would be saying that until I looked at Reagan's let and noticed the poo running down it!! LOVELY!! Thankfully one of the doctor's, the one that delivered Reagan, wasn't there and we could change her in that room! That was just our treat for the day I guess!)



Wednesday was a total chill out day! We got my oil changed and that was pretty much the highlight of the day, but Heather did make a DELICIOUS dinner of stuffed shells that is enough to feed an army!

Thursday was "beach" day! Heather's brother lives in Wrightsville and she hadn't seen him since Christmas, so it was a great excuse to head on down. We had a great lunch at the Dockside and while Heather was off to the beach, Reagan and I were off to Kristi's to meet her twins!! They are too cute, Harrison and Landon, and just getting so big! We had a little too much fun with their photo session...Harrison is on the left, Landon on the right and didn't want to wake up to get his picture taken!!



Our last day was Friday and we mangaed to squeeze in a little more shopping before Heather had to go off to the airport. Of course no trip would be complete without a little ice cream, so we made sure to stop on our way to the airport for a little treat!

It was such a fun week!! Reagan LOVED meeting her Aunt Heather and I'm pretty sure she loved meeting Reagan! We had a great time and hopefully we can do that a lot more often!! Love ya Heath! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment