Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Smiling!!


Last night was TOO cute! Reagan, Bailey, and I loaded in the car to come visit Keith in Winston for a couple days. When Keith got home last night he gave me a quick kiss, a quick hello and then it was off to see his baby. When Reagan looked at him, she SMILED!! She was so happy to see her Daddy!

Today when I was getting her dressed and I was talking to her about our day, she did the same thing, SMILED again! It is just the sweetest thing!!


We went out and did a little shopping today, buying a few VERY cute little outfits and she was smiling to all the ladies that were telling her how very cute she was! It was precious! :)


Hopefully I will be able to capture more and more of her smiles soon! She is getting TOO big!!

2 comments:

  1. OK - She is just too incredibly CUTE! What a sweetheart! We can't wait to see you again... we MUST schedule a date soon. Miss you ladies! Love, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh How precious!! I can't wait to hold her again!! What about next MOnday or Wednesday nights? Are you up for Mrs. Evans and me one of those nights??

    ReplyDelete