Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy ONE MONTH Birthday!

Look! Reagan is pointing to her sign that says she is 1 month old!!
It is so hard to believe that ONE MONTH ago Miss Reagan was born! This has been the most amazing month...I can't decide if it feels like it has gone by so quickly or if has been slow, but it has been wonderful! We have had so many friends and family come to visit, Keith was home for 3 weeks, and watching Reagan grow has been amazing!

It is hard to explain to anyone that is not a mom what it feels like to love your baby. I know what love feels like...I love my husband, my family, Bailey, my friends, but the love you feel for your baby is the most amazing and different kind of love. I love everything about her and I just feel like I can't tell her that enough!! I find myself just looking at her and crying, happy tears of course, I am just in awe of her!
I can't wait to see how much she changes in the next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment