Monday, July 27, 2009

Cardiologist Update...

Just a cute pic...nothing to do with the cardiologist!

Reags and I were off to the cardiologist today for her 6 week follow up appointment. (I can't believe it had been 6 weeks since we were there last, she was just a tiny baby!!) Anyway...she did AMAZING! I mean, I am biased, but she was perfect!!! When the doctor listened to her heart he did still hear the slightest little murmur. He said I had two options, I could not do anything and assume it will just go away in the next couple months or do an echocardiogram (spelling?) to be on the safe side, making sure nothing was wrong with her heart. TALK ABOUT YOUR HEART DROPPING! Obviously I opted for the echo so that we could be sure. To see my little baby hooked up with the little stickers, oh gosh, broke my heart, but she weas an angel! She just laid in the little bed while the ultrasound tech did what she had to do. It was actually pretty cool to hear Reagan's heartbeat again because I haven't heard it since she was in my tummy! Everything turned out great, a very healthy heart!! PHEW!!!! The doctor was not concerned at all and knows she will just out grow this in a couple months. Such a relief :)

No comments:

Post a Comment