Thursday, November 5, 2009

5 Months Old!!

(Thank you Aunt Ellen and Boyfriend Connor for my SOOO cute outfit!! Thank you Mum-Mum for my adorable bow that matches this outfit perfectly!!)

Today is Reagan's 5 Month birthday...I am already crying...I just don't know how it's been 5 months already!! I know I say that each month, but really it is going SOOOO fast!! (seriously...tears streaming down my face right now!)

She is getting so big! For about the past week Reagan has been "sitting up." She has been REALLY wobbly and couldn't really hold her balance, until yesterday!! She sat on the floor by herself for about a minute without tumbling over! This morning she did it again...wow!!

(Yes, she decided she wanted to chew on the tape dispenser...she is getting BUSY!!)


We have taken a break from rice cereal for right now because after we started she got a cold and I am pretty sure that resulted in some tummy issues. However, just to be on the safe side the doctor said no more rice and let's switch to a non cow's milk formula for a couple weeks, which is breaking the bank by the way!! I know Reagan is excited to eat cereal again though because whenever she watches me eat she kinda makes a sucking sound with her mouth and almost is looking like she is chewing! It's pretty funny!!


Reagan is still an angel...seriously! She is taking her morning nap right now, which will probably be from 8:30-about 10:30. After her nap we play or run errands until it's time to eat again and then take her afternoon nap from about 1:30-4ish, sometimes that is more like 2-5....it all just depends on the day! One thing is for sure though, by no later than 7:15, she is ready for that last bottle and ready to go to sleep!!! :)

I don't know how much Reagan weighs, but I would imagine somewhere between 17 and 18 lbs! She is still wearing her 6 month clothes, but some of the 3-6 month items are a little short on her.

One of my favorite times of the day is when Reagan wakes up in the morning. She just talks away in her so sweet baby voice and when I walk in to get her, she squeals with excitement and smiles from ear to ear! It pretty much melts my heart and starts everyday off perfectly!!

I can't believe next month she will be SIX months, HALF OF A YEAR already!! Can't dwell on that long though...she has a picture appointment at 11:40 and I have NO idea what she is going to wear!! haha! :)

Happy 5 Month Birthday Reaggie!!! We LOVE you tons and tons!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh little Reagan, you look too cute! It is so funny how fast time flies with children! Steph, wait until you have baby #3..!!!!!! Time really flies then! :)

    ~Jenn Koehler

    ReplyDelete