Thursday, November 26, 2009

SURPRISE!!


I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!! Keith just surprised me with tickets to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular while they are touring in Winston!! I have hinted that I would love to go, but knew that wasn't what we should spend money on this year. However, he said it was a gift for being such a great mommy! HOW SWEET!!! I can't wait to go!! Keith has never seen the show, so I am excited for him to see it too! It has been probably 6 or 7 years since I have seen it and I can't wait. During my early teenage years I guess we started going to New York City to see the show every year. My dad worked in Rockefeller Center, well close to it, and was able to get us GREAT tickets. I ALWAYS looked SO forward to going!! Maybe one day when we hit the lottery it can be a tradition we have with Reagan and all of our kids...it's just such a great time! If you haven't seen those rockettes kick their legs, I HIGHLY recommend going!! You see, I wanted to be a rockette...I wanted to kick my legs like they do and wear their cute little outfits. I just always loved it!!

I love you Keith!! Thank you for such a thoughtful gift!!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet hubby, and you are the BEST mommmy!!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete