Saturday, November 21, 2009

Visit with Santa!!

This morning we took Reagan to see Santa at the mall! It was TOO cute!! There was NO line...the time to go is before Thanksgiving for sure!! :) She just STARED at Santa at first, then got a little nervous, finally gave us a little smile, after both Keith and I played peek-a-boo with her! We told Santa Reagan has been such a good girl during her first 5 1/2 months! He said he would be sure to bring her lots of presents :) SO FUN!!! I already can't wait to do it again next year!!

Okay...on a Mommy note...I was all excited about Reagan's outfit. Adorable sweater, white turtleneck (can't even tell!), red mary jane socks, cute little jeans, specially made bow...well Santa got her all dishefeled (spelling?) and her socks are falling off, jeans hiked to her neck, but you know...it happens! We still think she looked pretty cute!!

Are you as ready for Christmas as I am!??!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE her outfit!!!!! I can't wait to take Cal....I am going to do it soon too, I think! SO FUN!!! I love that you love Christmas as much as I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph only you would worry about the fashion aspect of the picture!! Just be glad she was not bawling her eyes out!! Most kids are scared to death of Santa. She looks so happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete