Sunday, November 29, 2009

O Christmas Tree...

Yesterday, after we got home from the PA state, we went out to get our Christmas tree! It was a quick and easy process, we thought! Turns out the trunk was WAY crooked and it wouldn't even go in our stand, even after trying about every angle...so poor Keith had to go back to get it fixed and FINALLY it was all set! We put the lights on last night and then decorated today :) Reagan even helped out a little bit! Sweet girl :)




A tradition we started with her was putting a Christmas tree in her room. Every year growing up my sister, brother, and I would all have an artificial tree in our room. I would even buy some of the most "beautiful" decorations to make sure my room was plenty festive as well. It was always so fun and I loved falling asleep with my tree lights on! Reagan doesn't have any "memory" ornaments yet, but I know over the years she will collect plenty! It was so sweet last night putting on her ornaments...she just sat in the floor and stared at the lights on her tree. I am just SOO excited for Christmas with our baby girl this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment