Thursday, November 26, 2009

So Much To Be Thankful For!!


(Sadly, Reagan didn't smile in this picture, but I wanted to show you the dress and boots!!! ELLEN MADE THE DRESS!!! MADE IT!! Thank you sooo much Elle, she was PRECIOUS in it!! I just loved the little boots too...so fun!!)


This Thanksgiving we have SOO much to be thankful for!! I think we are most thankful for Reagan becoming a member of our family, I can't even remember what life was like without her. She is the most precious baby and we just couldn't love her anymore!! We are so thankful for Keith's job with BB&T...SOOO thankful that the program in Winston is almost over!! We have great family and friends, a roof over our heads, food on the table...we are so blessed! Hope you had a VERY happy Thanksgiving this year!! :)



(Smiling with Auntie Em! How cute and trendy is she...Em I mean!! Watch out for her in the fashion world soon!! I call first dibs!)

1 comment: