Friday, November 20, 2009

Lunch Outing!

Today I met my friend Carrie, from college, for lunch and it was soooo nice to be out with another mom! We weren't in the same sorority, but we did have education classes together and I just thought she was GEORGOUS and so nice! We reconnected through facebook and blogging and she just had a baby about two months ago!

Sadly, I didn't get a picture of Reagan and sweet Cal. However, I know there will be plenty more times to snap some pictures of them!! It was so nice to have someone else with a baby to talk to about everything in person...we just had a great time and both babies were SO well behaved!!

It was so great to meet up Carrie!! Hope we can do it again soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. I had such a great time. Can't wait to do it again....soon!!! We need it! (or at least, I do!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small world!! I just put 2 & 2 together... Carrie's husband, Eddie, is our Edwards Jones broker. VERY cool! I'm looking forward to seeing photos of little Cal... -H

    ReplyDelete