Wednesday, June 22, 2011

35 Weeks!

Yes, I did just type that...35...t-minus 5ish to go...holy!  We are getting so excited and things are SLOWLY coming along with our upstairs disaster area.  Keith assures me we will get "most" of it done this weekend.  Fingers crossed!! :)  I am ready to see a lovely little boy's room as I walk up the steps!



On Monday I had a doctor's appointment with an ultrasound as well.  I love that I have had so many with this pregnancy, and all for good reasons too!  The good news is our little man looks great...and not so little!!  I am measuring more at 36 1/2 weeks, rather than 35.  His approximate weight right now is 6 pounds 12 ounces, however, this is when babies really pack on their "fat layer" so I'm sure he will be just as big if not bigger than his sister.  (Reaggie was 8lbs. 13oz.)  The main reason for the ultrasound was just to TRIPLE check that my placenta was far enough away from my cervix and it is...so that was a relief. :)

I am TRYING to sleep guys!! 

I wish this one was a little clearer...you can really see his face well!

Little profile shot!

Reagan was SO excited to see her baby on the tv!  (that is how they do the ultrasound)  She really wanted to see his ears and his "cuut yittle nose."  Precious.  She remembered on Sunday when we were talking about going to the doctor that they were going to have to put soap on my belly to hear the heartbeat and see him.  This was followed by her saying "ba bump ba bump" to describe his little heartbeat.  She was such a good girl during the ultrasound and just laid right next to me and then kept herself very entertained jumping around waiting for the doctor to come in.



I start going to the doctor every week now!  I just can't believe he is going to be here so soon...we are getting very excited, but I really don't think it has sunk in yet.  I question if I will be able to give both of the kiddos the attention that they need...will I remember what to do with a newborn...how will Reagan handle this transition...I know everything will be fine...I am just a nervous nelly!  Oh and did I mention yet that I am starting to have flashbacks of the "recovery" after he is born...yeah, that's fun ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment