Thursday, June 30, 2011

So behind...

WOW!  I am a week over due in updating the old blog...we moved the desk out of the "old office" and into the new over the weekend, so it has just been a matter of getting the internet re-hooked up!

A little re-cap of the past week:

Thursday:  Reags and I hit up the library for our little "outing" of the day.  They had a toddler story time, which was cute, and then we checked out books.  Reagan thought it was way too cool to be able to put books in her "purse" to bring home.  Of course we had a few Dora books, a Thomas the Train book, Maisy, and a couple other cute selections.  We got "Fancy Nancy," which I knew she would love and I honestly think we have read that book a hundred times in the past week.  :)  Whenever she picks it to read she says, "uh oh, sip in rest-a-ront." (Fancy Nancy slips while picking up her family's "parfaits")  There is a playground next to the library, so then we played over there for awhile!  Reagan has discovered her love for twirly slides :)

Friday:  I can not for the life of me remember what we did Friday morning...age or pregnancy brain!?  My project of the day, well of naptime anyway, was to make Reagan's curtains.  I am NOT a sewer at all, in fact, I don't even know how to thread the thread..ha!  I did a total "non sewing" approach.  I had found this adorable bedskirt from Target that was going to be too much with Reagan's yellow bedding, but I couldn't find cute curtains.  One day I got this idea, why don't I buy the bedskirt and make valances from it...I don't know WHAT I was thinking!  However, the project turned out to be pretty fun and a lot easier than I thought, not to mention a LOT cheaper than buying valances.  It was a fun little project!

(from my phone, so not the best pic)

Saturday:  We MOVED FURNITURE, cleaned out "stuff", set up guest room/office and nursery, worked on finishing Reagan's room!!  Busy, busy...we treated ourselves that night to dinner out at Outback, I was slightly craving it!

Classic...helping daddy paint the crown molding!

Being SUCH the helper :)

A new doo!

Yummy dinner at Outback

Sunday:  More moving, cleaning out, organizing...Keith took Reagan to the park to get some energy out!

Monday:  Reagan and I ran a couple errands that morning.  We went to the post office and saw the sweet woman who works there that just LOVES her some Reagan!  She is so sweet and even made a blanket and hat for our new little man.  We gave her a couple of Reagan's two year pictures and she was so happy.  That is a perk to living in a small town, you know the postal worker! :)  We also made a lovely trip to Wal-mart, which is always so fun, but really it was enjoyable because there was NO line, no waiting...I could harldy believe it! :)
My babies snuggling after naptime

Fixated on Dora :)  Is it crazy that we have 78 on our DVR right now...yes, 78 recorded Dora's!!

Tuesday:  In the morning we met Wendy at the park with Aaron.  The kiddos had a lot of fun playing together and running around!  It was pretty warm, but the park was nicely shaded.  It was so great to see them, especially when Reagan ran up to Wendy to give her a hug.  Have I mentioned we are going to miss them so much when they move?!  After the park we went home to play and have lunch...I was feeling rather exhausted!



Wednesday:  Keith had to take my "car" (I know, I need to just say it...van) to work because his was getting looked at AGAIN!  SO we were car-less for the day.  We got some things done around the house and then I decided we needed to get out, so I set up the sprinkler for Reagan and let her go to town.  She had a lot of fun running through the sprinkler and getting wet!  She knew she was finished though and told me she was ready to go inside.  :) 

Chatting on the phone with Mum-Mum before we went outside!



Thursday:  Today I had another doctor's appointment and everything continues to look good.  I am feeling HUGE, but that is to be expected when you are just 3 1/2 weeks from your due date.  I am 1cm. dialated, which obviously doesn't mean a whole lot.  Reagan liked listening to the baby's heart again, but was wondering why there wasn't a tv in the room to see the baby on.  :)  I think we set a record for the doctor's office too...my appointment was at 10:00 and we were OUT of there by 10:35.  Seriously, that has NEVER happened!  We left and there were still women waiting that got there the same time as we did.  What a BEAUTIFUL thing!  We ran a couple errands after the appointment, came home to eat lunch, and Reagan is still snoozing (it's 4:45 and she went down a little after 1).  She started getting stuffy last night and continues to be today.  Poor thing!  I'm glad she is getting a good nap! 
The 4th of July is this weekend and we are looking forward to a long weekend!  It is going to be HOT and I know Keith is very excited to take Reags to the pool.  I can't believe I haven't taken her yet...hopefully next week!  We go to the allergist tomorrow...I am so nervous...I'm just hoping they don't need to do too much poking on my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment