Friday, July 1, 2011

New Slide!

(I could NOT get this to post last night for the life of me...finally today it seems to be working!)

Craigs List is my best friend...well it can be anyway.  I have been searching for a slide for Reagan for awhile, but everytime I would email about it, I would get a response back saying "it's been sold."  Ugh!  The other day I happened to find one, emailed, and it was still available.  They lived in the facinty of Keith's office so he was able to go pick it up yesterday.  He could hardly wait to show Reagan when he got home!


Thankfully, she understood it was dinner time and that it had to be scrubbed!  Tonight we went outside after dinner and she just couldn't wait any longer, which I have to say I can't blame her.  Keith put it in a soft patch of grass and she went to town!  Oh.my.word!  She had SO much fun!  It is just so precious to watch her having such a great time!





No comments:

Post a Comment