Monday, July 11, 2011

Just Catching Up a Little

I think I win the award for "slack blogger"...haha.  Reags and I have been keeping busy, and I have been keeping Keith busy with plenty of projects around the house :)

Last week was HOT!  We went to storytime on Wednesday, ran a couple errands on Thursday, and hung out at home on Friday.  I honestly thought I was going to have this little man on Friday night, the same night we had a going away party for our sweet neighbors.  I obviously didn't, but I was just about convinced it was "time."  Needless to say I didn't last at the party too long and I made sure Keith was checking his cell phone about every 2 minutes.

Saturday Keith took Reags out for a "date morning."  They went to the post office (and saw the woman who just LOVES Reagan), the park, to the car wash, and then went to Mellow Mushroom for a pizza lunch.  I know Reags had so much fun with her Daddy!  Saturday night we went to a surprise 30th birthday party for my friend Katie, which was so fun.  I was so glad we were able to be there!  (Notice though I have not ONE picture from the going away party or from Katie's party...what is wrong with me?!)

Loving the twirly slide these days :)

Keith's attempt at a self portrait of the 2 of them...haha!

Sunday we just did some things around the house and ran a couple errands.  Reagan let me paint her tootsies on Sunday morning, which was just too darn cute!  We have been talking about it for awhile and our original "deal" was I would paint them for her 2nd birthday, but she does NOT like her feet touched or her toe nails clipped.  Sunday morning though, I filed her toes and then asked her if she wanted them pink like mommy's and she said yes!  Too cute!!  She is slightly obsessed with them now :)  The Mills came over for some kabobs last night and that was our weekend!

Watching very carefully...

"I's got pink toes Mommy!"

The finished product :)

Tomorrow is WEEK 38!  I go to the doctor on Wednesday, so we'll see if there is any more progress on this little man.  I am just getting really anxious about everything from the delivery to crossing my fingers that our "plan" for Reagan when I go into labor works.  My mom and John are on stand by and are ready to hit the road the minute anything starts, which is VERY helpful to know!  I'll do an update after my appointment on Wednesday, unless there is anything to report sooner! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment