Monday, July 11, 2011

Reagan Lately

Reagan has been cracking us up lately with the things she is doing and saying...seriously, sometimes we wonder, where on earth did that come from?! :)  I have written a few things down because I just don't want to forget them!

"I stylin'!"  Yes...she said it...unreal! :)

* Clearly, she is obsessed with Dora and is learning lots of Spanish watching it.  She knows that red is rojo, blue is azul, areba is up, abaho is down, hola is hello, gracias is thank you, and I know there are probably several more I'm missing.  Oh there is also the "Ayúdame," which is help me!  Anyway...when she wants to get up on the counter and help me cook she will say "areba Mommy!"  The other night when we were leaving for Katie's party I was upstairs and she called up to me from downstairs by saying "Vamanos Mommy!" (which means, let's go!)  Thank you Dora! :)

* We love country music and have that on 99% of the time in the car, unless Reagan requests "Reaggie songs" or Daddy happens to put it on the Grateful Dead channel...anyway, a song that is constantly played on our local station is Taylor Swift's song that says "someday I'll be livin' in a big old city....why you gotta be so mean!?"  Well Reagan knows the chorus to this song and sings along to it everytime we hear it...cracks me up!


* It makes us laugh pretty hard when Reagan says "KEEEIIITTTTHHH!"  (just like her Mommy ;) )  I try to explain to her that he is her Daddy and my Keith, she says, "no mine Keith, your daddy."  ...and gets the biggest kick out of it!  A couple times she has pulled the "Steph" card on me, but we quickly fix that! :)

* She has been saying "no way Jose" a lot and we hear A LOT of "no, mine do it mineself!"  Miss Independent we have on our hands!  (Lately it's getting in and out of the car, in and out of her carseat, and in and out of her booster seat)

* Reagan has been playing with her babies so much lately and loves to put them to bed, either in her baby crib downstairs or in the bassinet in our room.  After she puts the babies to sleep she will say, "tiptoe mommy, baby seepin'"


* At Katie's party the other night, I took a bite of Reagan's pizza and she said to me, "mommy, no eat, dat special to me"  WHAT??  Where has she heard that one?!  Needless to say we were cracking up!

* Lastly, we are obsessed with the construction trucks on the side of the road these days.  Keith informed me that what I have been calling a "digger" is actually a "back hoe" but you know what, tomato tom-a-toe right?! :)  There is a lot of construction going on, so we like to see if any of the trucks are "movin" as we are passing them.

It is amazing to us how big our little Reagan is getting and how funny she is...there is NO doubt this girl is TWO though and I hear three is even "funner."  :)  However, she is such a sweet girl and we just love her to pieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment