Monday, July 25, 2011

Days Go By...

Well not a lot to report since last week...I am still pregnant with our little man with my official due date being tomorrow.  My mom is still here, John went home last week, and we are just waiting for when baby boy will be here!!

We enjoyed story time last week, a trip to the mall, a visit or two to Target, playtime inside, finishing up the nursery, napping...anything to keep cool and that doesn't require too much walking for the waddling, aka me.  :)

Shakin' what her momma gave her before we left for the mall last week!


SOOO excited for the train at the mall!!

Mum-Mum and Pop-Pop were lucky enough to ride with Reags! :)  She had SO much fun!!

This girl has been obsessed with ballet lately...to the point where she is giving us directions as to HOW to do ballet. It's hilarious! I think it was Friday night that she would sit in her Dora chair with her "piano" and play music so that Mum-Mum, Mommy, and Daddy (hilarious!) could do ballet. Then we would play music for her so she could dance. We were all cracking up! I think last night was the first night she hasn't slept in her tutu since Friday!
Not only busy doing ballet, but shopping with her purse, AND talking on the phone!


Our Friday nights have only SLIGHTLY changed over the past couple years, not that we would trade it for anything!

Oh and while I'm thinking of it, here are a couple more "Reagan-isms" these days:
* she says "What happened??" whenever you make a comment like "ouch," "oh man," or any kind of reaction to something...she is very concerned!

*she is singing the ABC's pretty perfectly!  One of these days I will catch her on video, the couple times I've tried she is just being silly!  She also loves singing twinkle, twinkle and Mary Had a "Yittle" "Yamb."

*she can successfully count to 12 and does so several times throughout the day!

Today we ran a quick errand and Heather came over with baby Evie.  It was so great to have some visitors and Reags was SO happy to have Miss Heather and Evie here!  She even requested for Miss Heather to put her down for her nap...this is big time :)  So sweet!

Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment in the afternoon, so we will see what happens!  With Reagan, since she was late, they did an ultrasound the day after my due date to check fluid levels and then we scheduled my induction, which we didn't need.  I will be sure to update tomorrow with a FORTY, yes that's 40, week post!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment