Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Meeting Baby Evie!

This morning I had an early doctor's appointment at 8:45...that's not that early, I know, but we live a solid 45 minutes away from the doctor's office, so in that sense it meant getting up and at 'em early! :)

Everything went well at the doctor, Reags and I ran a couple quick errands, and then we were off to meet my friend Heather's (aka Taxis) sweet baby girl.  Evelyn was born last Wednesday and is just the cutest little thing.  I think I forgot just how SMALL little newborns are, and Evie's a good 9 pound baby!


I have to say Reagan was pretty darn cute with Evie.  She could NOT WAIT to hold her!  We set the pillows up and thankfully Taxis trusts us with her little girl!  :)  Reaggie rubbed the baby's head, touched her cute little cheeks and nose, snuggled with her, and gave her kisses.  It really was so cute, I almost cried!  I know she is going to be such a great big sister!



Heather looked great and is a natural mommy!  Congrats to the Greene family!!!  We are so excited for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment