Friday, July 29, 2011

You Know You're Very Pregnant When...


...you ride in the cart next to your two year old at Walmart and have your mom push you both!!  To say we got a few looks was an understatement, but seriously, it is HOT and I was tired, so this worked! :)

That was our big outing of the day...after that it was lunch and naps :)  After Reagan woke up my mom set up the water table for her and she had a blast!!  Sitting out on the deck actually felt really good when water was being oh so carefully poured all over your "feet" (or entire lap, whatever!).  It's just been so hot I feel terrible that Reags hasn't had more outside time, so I'm so happy she got to play on the deck for awhile today!


I'm biased, but man do I think that is a cute little tush!


...just as a side note...tomorrow I will be 4 days late and my favorite doctor is on call at the hospital, will we have this baby tomorrow?!  He is just nice and snug as a bug in there I guess :) 

1 comment:

  1. I'm keeping fingers crossed for a Dr. H delivery!!! He's the BEST! And request Kelli! She is wonderful too! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete