Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blown Away!

This afternoon the sweet girls that I work with threw a shower for me and the "little man."  It was so sweet!  Keith had to work late, so I left school a little early to pick up Reagan so she could come with me.  She was so excited to go to the "baby's party."  She was telling me in the car on our way back to school "sing happy birthday to baby" and "baby eat cake."  ha!  It was cute :)

I couldn't believe how many people were there and how generous the staff was!!  Oh my word!  We got the double "sit n' stand" stroller that I wanted, gift cards, clothes, and diapers.  It was very sweet.  My friend Kelly made a precious cake and another girl's mom made cute little favors.



As hard as it is to leave Reagan everyday, I work at a wonderful school with a wonderful group of people.  I am so lucky and really will miss them all next year.  It's so hard to believe we only have 2 days left...the year has really flown by, but that is a whole different post!

This raggle muffin was rocking the baby this afternoon after we got home...she was in full blown "mommy mode" tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment