Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Father's Day weekend has come and gone so quickly, but I think it's safe to say our Daddy had a great one!  Keith played in a soccer tournament this weekend, that was thankfully right down the road, and had a total of 4 games.  (I asked him tonight, did this remind you that you are not 16 on the soccer field anymore??  4 games is a lot...especially in the heat!...and when you are thirty couple!) 

Reagan and I went to Keith's first game yesterday, which was at 8:00, so it wasn't TOO hot out yet!  She had a blast running with a couple other girls there and wanted to go "pay soccer" with Daddy.  It was pretty cute!  One of the women had the coolest fan/water spritzer and she let Reagan play with it...a total hit and apparently a $2 special at Walmart...I'll have to keep my eyes open for one!



Today we were able to have a nice breakfast, give Keith his gifts, clean up the garage a bit, empty out my school stuff from the car (finally!), and do a little work in the nursery.  (I will do a post tomorrow updating our little man, but let's just say our upstairs STILL looks like a furniture/stuff bomb went off and it is driving me NUTS!!  I can NOT seem to make progress...one of these days I might feel organized again, but holy cow...this is crazy!)  Keith was then off to his noon game and then had another at 4.  Reags and I had a pretty good afternoon together, except for the fact that she threw her harmonica at my eye and left a nice little black and blue mark and then decided to color on the carpet in the nursery for the minute I wasn't watching her with markers (my fault, I know!).  Other than that, we had a good afternoon and she was excited for her Daddy to get home! 





Keith is a very sweet Daddy to Reagan!  She is one lucky girl to have such a sweet Daddy.  It is hard to believe that next year we will have a three year old and an almost one year old to celebrate Father's Day with!  We love you Keith and hope you had a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment