Wednesday, June 15, 2011

FOR REAL: Last Day!

Monday was Reagan's last OFFICIAL day at Miss Wendy's...it was so hard to believe that the day had finally come, I kept thinking this was just another "break."  Reagan was so excited to give Miss Wendy her cards and flower pot that we made for her...I told Wendy that we must really love her for this momma to break out the paint :)  (I'm not so much a fan!)

This cutie pie had a GREAT first night in her big girl bed!


Reagan had a great day and Wendy kept saying that she wasn't going to be sad because we were still going to get together to play and I would be dropping Reagan off for a doctor's appointment here or there, which does sound like a pretty great idea!

Words can not describe how thankful we are for Wendy!


So that's it...school is over and I am offically a stay at home mommy again and I could NOT be more excited.  Staying home with a 2 year old is MUCH different than when she was an infant and being very pregnant, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.  I think I will have a new appreciation for staying home with Reagan and little man this fall because I know how hard it was to leave her....remind me of that when I'm about to pull my hair out ;) 

Let the summer fun begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment