Wednesday, April 10, 2013

20 Months!

On April 2, this sweet, sweet man of mine turned 20 months old!  I am starting to think about his SECOND birthday party...how can that be?!

Rockin' the shades from the One Spot at Target yesterday...he loves them!  He was also very proud of his truck shirt!  (Silly sissy hanging out in the back too!)  We also HAD to bring in the "wuvs" to Target!

My Landy-man is OBSESSED with trucks.  Seriously, even obsessed does not give justice to his feelings about trucks.  A 400 mile road trip on highways is very different now when you hear "truck, truck" or "whoa, truck!!!" every other second :)  You never realize how many trucks are truly on the road until a very excited little man is telling you about each and every one!  He also has a truck book from Mum-Mum that we have read no less than 1,000 times...seriously!  Every day before nap and every night at bed time and usually a couple times throughout the day.  He LOVES that book!  I can't say I mind though...I love this little phase and love to see him so excited about something!

Landon loves his "wuvs" so much!  It was my mission today to FINALLY get them in the washing machine!!  They needed it BAD!  He also loves his "piwwow" (pillow).  He lays on blue and white Little Giraffe pillow when we put him to bed and then he likes his little doggy pillow that Miss Hillary got him right next to him so he can rub the doggies ear, while snuggling his "bu" (blue) and "whi" (white) lovies.  It's pretty precious!  When I lay him down I always say, "night, night...I love you" and now he says "nigh, nigh" back and I swear sometimes something that kinda sounds like love you :)


Of course, he still LOVES to be outside and prefers it over anything else.  As long as there is something to push, he is a happy man!  We are LOVING this nicer weather...I finally decided today it might be a good idea to put sunscreen on my fair skinned man!


This past month Landon has pretty much mastered the steps, thinks he can walk up the front brick steps by himself (heart attack!), can now climb onto our bed, and has learned how to lock the doors! (Thankful for that little pin above to doors to rescue him out! ha!)


Landon is just talking up a storm, understanding all of what we say, and just getting to be such a big man!  We love him to pieces and I am just trying to soak in and love this phase as much as I can!!  (until about 6:00 when momma has HAD it for the day and the thing that gets me through that hour is knowing bedtime is a 7pm SHARP!)

No comments:

Post a Comment