Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Thankful for my Cuties!

I am always so very thankful for my babies, but when something horrible happens, like the Marathon bombings yesterday, it really puts things back into perspective...

The last couple days have been hard...we miss living as a family, it's hard not having Keith around, it's hard not getting one break (except for nap and bedtime), and we're both kind of stressing about when the heck our house is going to sell and when I'm going to get a phone call that someone wants a showing and I'm going to have to pull this house together for it!  Everything will work out, this isn't permanent...I know, but sometimes when you're "in it" it's hard to think that way...

The kids have been SOOO good though (well except for Landon refusing a nap yesterday and instead just screaming his head off...I tried everything I could think of and was not amused, SOOO no nap it was) but otherwise they have been great.  I am just so thankful for my great kids, I kind of love them a lot!

We had to go return library books today and then ran to Target...R insisted upon wearing the blanket cape, I said, "it looks great!" and she rocked it through Target until she got too hot! :)



Working it!

Once we got home we played outside in the pollen (which is just nasty and OUT of control!!).  R decided she wanted to take her roller skates for a spin...this didn't last too long mostly because I was pretty much holding her the whole time!

Chowing down on his dinner last night :)  We sent this to Daddy, wearing his new State shirt!

I had just asked Landon to smile so Momma could take his picture and I got a big fat, "noooooo!"  Nice!  You can tell he was amused!

trying to sneak past me...

Little snake...I gotcha!!! :)

Sweet boy!!

Looking forward to Friday...big time!!  Daddy is going to be on full time duty :)  The kiddos can't wait!! (and neither can I!)

No comments:

Post a Comment