Monday, April 22, 2013

Shopping Buddy and Strawberries

Last Wednesday we dropped Reaggie off at school and I decided Landon and I would go do a couple returns at the mall...our returns turned into momma seeing a few things that she needed (retail therapy at its finest...) and a couple fitting room trips later my little buddy had about had it, correction, he ran out of snacks, therefore he had had it!  SO as a little treat for my big man we rode on the choo-choo, which he was beyond happy doing, and also got to drive the ice cream truck.  He was so sweet and just SOO happy!!

my precious man!



On Thursday morning we went out to Vollmer Farms to pick strawberries!  Reagan could not wait and was SO excited to make strawberry shortcake for her Daddy when he got home!  The kiddos did pretty good with the picking...I was not the best helper at first because as we started I got a text that we had a showing request from 1:30-2:30...I paniced and called my neighbor if we could camp out at her house while Landon napped, but she then pointed out to me it was a request for FRIDAY. (Her house is for sale too and she got the same request)  I was just SOOO happy that someone wanted to look at our house...FINALLY!!!!!

busy little workers :)

workin' it in the strawberry patch

my sweet babies!  They almost look like twins in this picture or that Landon is the older child...they are both just getting so big!

of course this guy found the wagons and was in 7th heaven pulling it around

sissy joined in the fun!


sweet kiddos ready to head home!

Once we got home, Brooklyn came over and the kiddos played outside until it was lunchtime.  The kids napped/rested and then we did an afternoon bath because our neighbor had invited us up for pizza.  We had dinner and then the kids played outside for another hour before bedtime...it was a beautiful night!

refueling after some evening play!

It was a good couple days and then we were REALLY excited for Daddy to get home on Friday night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment