Saturday, April 27, 2013

Oh Landon...

This boy, melts me.  He is the sweetest little boy and he LOVES his momma, which I will never complain about.  He is such a mess, but such a trooper and such a go with the flow kind of guy, most of the time :)  I just love this boy to pieces!!!

Poor guy...we have GOT to get this kid a helmet!  I tried Reagan's on him the other night...it's a little too snug on his big old noggin'!

He had had enough of that!

Loves the "tee!"

checking things out outside...wearing Sissy's heels!

I can't wait until Landon is in high school and is on the soccer team (or involved in whatever he wants to be involved in) and has his first girlfriend or his best friend over and I can show some of these pictures to them of my son wearing his sister's heels!  Better yet, I'm sure Reagan will be the one to LOVE showing these pictures to her friends :)  Oh...the teenage years...

No comments:

Post a Comment