Tuesday, January 5, 2010

7 Months Old!

This is the best I could do!

I say this each month, but I can't believe Reagan is SEVEN MONTHS old! As my mom said, "that just sounds old!" It means she is getting so big and holy cow is she ever!!

Oh, so I can grab this?!

This past month Reagan has been SOOO busy! I am pretty confident that by next months post I will be saying she is crawling everywhere!! I love it though :) I love how she plays with her toys and how EVERYTHING goes in her mouth. She has mastered her little sippy cup, which is precious! She holds it with her right hand, tilts her head, and lifts up her cup to suck away at that water. It's pretty funny!

This is fun, you've been holding out on me mom!

She is still talking up a storm!! Lots of ba, ba, bas and ga, ga, gas...I am pretty convinced she is even saying ma, ma, ma...not knowing it's momma though! She has this lovely little scream that we love and "sings" all the time. Basically this girl is never too terribly quiet, which we don't mind at all! I'm sure when it's real words we will be singing a different tune!

Delicious-ness!!

Reaggie still loves to watch her morning tv. In the morning we will snuggle for about 15 or 20 mintues and then she is ready to sit up and watch some Ne How Kai Lan and Blue's Clues. haha! I am learning lots of Chinese! We don't last through too much of Blues's Clues before it's time for that morning ba-ba!

Oh my goodness mom!! I'm sooo sorry, but aren't I cute! ;)

Reagan is now napping three times a day! Last week she decided she didn't need a long afternoon nap anymore...lovely! So she now does her morning nap, afternoon nap for about 45 minutes, and then at about 4 she will sleep for another hour or two. She is still a great sleeper at night...I have NO complaints about her sleeping!

She continues to grow, grow, grow!! I bought her a couple 9 month outfits for Christmas, washed them, put them on her and they are almost too small!! I can't believe it! It's like we just skipped over the 9 month clothes! I have some REALLY cute 12 month summery things though, so hopefully some of those dresses will still fit her!! I guess that's what I get for trying to shop early for her! :)

I still am just in awe that I am a mom and to such a perfectly sweet and wonderful little girl. I can't believe how convinced I was that she was a little boy in my tummy. I do hope that one day I have a little boy, but having a little girl is the best!! She is just so sweet and we have so much fun together. I am sooo glad that I am able to be home with her everyday to watch her learn new things and babble new babbles. I don't take one minute of that forgranted!

Keith and I were just talking the other night and I was saying that you don't understand how much your parents love you until you are a parent and you have that love for a child. We now understand how much our parents love us. I don't know how we could love Reaggie anymore than we already do! Okay, now that I am crying...I am going to get us ready for the day!


Happy Seven Month Birthday Baby Girl!! We LOVE You SOOOO Much!

1 comment:

  1. I am CRYING!!!! I love that baby girl too, I need to get my hands on her soon!!! Happy 7 months sweet pea, we can't wait to celebrate the big one with you!!!!!!

    It really is amazing how much you love them, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete