Wednesday, January 20, 2010

One More Day...

Well it is supposed to be cold and rainy tomorrow and several days following, so I figured Reaggie and I better enjoy the nice weather for one more day! :) We went to the park this morning to play. Reaggie did get a swing after waiting not too long and she LOVED it! I pushed her higher than I did in October, which is the last time we've been there, and she just laughed!!! It's like her tummy was going through her throat! She, again, LOVED looking at all of the other kids too! She "talks" to them saying "ah, ah, ah!" She gets her hands flapping too, like she is trying to fly! Her smile is just from ear to ear! I am not rushing time, but I am soooo ready for spring to be here and for this nice weather to be here to stay!!

my big girl standing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment