Friday, January 29, 2010

Golden Day!

Well today was my "Golden Birthday!"  I turned TWENTY-EIGHT on the 28th.  It was such a great day!  My mom and John came down on Wednesday so that I could have the day on Thursday and Keith and I could go out on Saturday.  (We'll see if that happens with all this snow we are supposed to get!  Doesn't it just figure?!)  I was able to go out today and get my hair done (YEAH!), I met Keith for lunch, shopped around, and came home to my baby girl! :)  Poor thing was so deprived of attention all day!  haha!
We had a DELICIOUS dinner of filets, mashed potatoes, fruit salad, corn, Grands, YUM-O....all of my favorites!  Keith even got me my annual Coldstone cake as well!  It was such a great day! 
Cheers to my TWENTY-NINETH year!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment