Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Great Day!

We had such a fun day today, perhaps the weather played a part in it, but i just loved today! There are several days that we play, play, eat, play, play and that is great, but sometimes I feel like I'm getting in a rut.

Today went to storytime at the library, wait...let me backtrack. This morning I gave Reagan her bottle, changed her diaper and before I could get the new one under her she peed everywhere. I have gotten very lucky with this and I think it's the second time that has ever happened. About 5 minutes later she decided to throw up all over my arm and hand, then it was nap time. :) Good timing! haha!

After her nap I was again, changing Reaggie's diaper, and well she had to "go." So she did her business in the new diaper, I changed her, put a new diaper under her and apparently she had to "go" again!!!!!! So again I changed her and YOU GUESSED IT, she "went" MORE!!! THREE diapers later and running VERY late we finally got on a clean diaper and got dressed. She sucked down a bottle and we were off!! We had to rush home from story time to be home for a guy to appraise our house (pray that we will be approved to refinance!!). He finally came, Reagan ate lunch and we went for a long walk on such a pretty day. About halfway through our walk Reags decided she didn't want to be in her stroller anymore so I had to carry her, push the stroller, and hold Bailey's leash. I quickly realized the binky had been dropped at some point, so we had to back track to get that, then the wind picked up and Reagan's hat blew off about 10 times before I had had it and just put the hat in the stroller. Reagan is not light anymore, so my arms were feeling a little gimp as we finally got home! :) She played in her jumperoo for a little bit while I ate lunch and then it was nappy time again. She took a WONDERFUL nap, about 3 hours :) During naptime Keith called and told me Sam's didn't have Reagan's formula, well the one in Cary...lovely! So after nap Reagan and I had to make a journey, which we never do in the afternoon. The car ride to Sam's she was just "singing," playing with her toes, laughing, and being the happy little girl that she is. In Sam's people kept saying how cute she was and loved her hairbow! Reagan loves the attention and smiles at everyone :) We were then off to Target, real quick, and then home to eat Reagan's dinner and to make dinner for Keith and I. I made our fave recipe of Ellen's, bacon wrapped chicken, and some German potato salad...yum! While that was in the oven it was off to take a quick bath before Keith got home. Keith got home, took Reags so I could finish dinner, put her to bed, we ate, and I think I fell asleep about an hour later :)

I am exhausted writing this, but what a great day it was!!! It was just one of those days that I felt sooo happy being a mommy. (Cheesy, I know!!)

1 comment:

  1. i think that sounds like a wonderful day :) c peed on me the other day too, and that hasn't happened in a long, long time! it was so funny - we were both howling with laughter! hope the refinance went well and bacon wrapped chicken sounds good - i need to make that!!! love ya!

    ReplyDelete