Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Drink From a Sippy Cup, Sippy Cup, Sippy Cup!

On our favorite episode of Two and a Half Men, Charlie becomes Charlie Waffles, singing kid songs! One of them is about drinking from a sippy cup...well, Reagan is in fact drinking from a sippy cup "because she's a big kid now!" (a little side note: when Reagan was first born and I felt like I was constantly nursing, well I was...I started DVR'ing Two and a Half Men and would watch an episode while I nursed. I swear I would laugh so hard...I loved it! I think I was probably one of the only people that had never watched the show, so I really liked catching up on the older, funnier episodes!)

As you can see when Reaggie drinks from her cup she smooches her nose and only holds it with her right hand! It's classic...she pretty much throws her hand up too to make sure she is lifting that cup up as high as it can go!

No comments:

Post a Comment