Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Going on a Stroll...

The weather has FINALLY warmed up a little bit, enough to be outside and it feel so nice and not freeze to death. I LOVE IT! I don't think I have ever disliked winter as much as I have this one. With a baby you just don't want to drag them out in the cold...it's just a hassle! Having it warm up again is WONDERFUL! Hopefully this nice weather isn't a tease, it is only January!!

Over the weekend Reaggie got plenty of outside time! :) Morgan came over with her "car" and gave Reaggie a little ride. Reagan was a lot happier than she appears in the pictures.


We also went for a walk on Monday while Keith was home. It was georgous...I mean walked in short sleeves and was still warm! :) Reags was all set for her walk in her $1 Walmart hat, adorable jacket from Aunt Kristin, and stylin' shades from Mum-Mum! You can see her little toofers perfectly in this picture too!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment