Monday, March 7, 2011

21 Months!

I am a couple days late, but we had a busy weekend!!  On Saturday, Reagan turned 21 months old!  Time to start thinking about birthday party number 2!!  I recently read a quote that said, "the days may be long, but the years go by quickly."  Isn't that the truth??

This past month Reagan continues to get funnier and funnier...seriously, she cracks us up!  I wish I wrote down all of the funny things that she does, but I just can't keep up with all of that.  Her personality is hilarious though!

A new phrase is "hear it."  If she's watching Dora and they ask where an animal is she will say, "hear it pig."  Last week we had some thunder, that we called "boom boom" and she said she would "hear it boom boom."  It just cracks me up!  She hears the birds, daddy, Bailey, Dora, songs, she hears it all!

Reags has gotten really good at recognizing some letters this month too.  She knows "M" is mommy, "D" is daddy, "B" is Bailey and baby belly (yes, they are combined words), "R" Reaggie, and "P" Pop-Pop.  We were on our way to church a couple weekends ago and we were stopped at a red light next to a Mobile gas station, Reagan kept saying "M Mommy, M Mommy!"  I turned around and said "what Reags," then saw her pointing at the "M" in the Mobile sign...to say we were impressed is an understatement :)  She did the same thing driving by a Rite Aid last week on our way to the doctor, "R Reaggie."

She is also a good counter!  The steps are our favorite thing to count and she really knows that "eight, nine, ten!"  haha...I just love hearing her talk and seeing what all she is picking up on!

Now I realize I have made it sound like we live in never never land with her...NOT so much!  She is a typical almost two year old with her tantrums, getting to be a pickier eater, hitting, you know, all that fun stuff...I try to forget about that and pray that it's only a phase and she'll stay sweet forever!?!  ;)

We are just so proud of Reagan and she just amazes us everyday!  She is going to be such a wonderful BIG sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment