Monday, March 28, 2011

Catch Up!

With jury duty last week, I am feeling behind on my blogging!  I wasn't getting home until later than usual and felt like the evenings were nothing but a blur.  Here is Reags on Thursday morning, I believe, reading books to Dora while I was getting ready.


Poor Bailey, he doesn't get a lot of peace and quiet these days! :)

On Saturday I went to Burlington to celebrate my friend, Erin, who is getting married in a couple weeks!  It was SOO fun to see a lot of the girls I used to work with, as they are such special friends of mine!  We had so much fun and the food was delicious...let's just say BBK (baby boy Kepplinger) wasn't deprived at all!!

Stef (Swies) and Sandy

Stef, Sandy, Kelly, me, and the Bride-to-Be

Erin, the bride, and I!

Heinz, Keith's dad, and Liz were here this past weekend visiting again on their way back from a trip in Georgia.  It was great to have them and Reagan couldn't get enough of Opa!  Liz and I hit up a great consignment sale on Saturday morning and again on Sunday, when it was 50% off day!  We had lots of fun scoping out the deals!!

Mermaid Dora just HAD to be in the picture!  RMK is also obsessed with purple socks...I don't know why, but she loves purple socks :)

Look at those eyes! 

Reags was also having fun putting on my sneakers and walking around the house in them...it was cracking us all up!


Overall, we had a great weekend!  The weather felt like winter, which wasn't fun, but other than that it was great.  We had a yummy dinner and delicious dessert last night and then today I am home with Reags, which I'm not complaining about at all, other than the fact that I wish she wasn't stuffy and coughing!

We are getting ready for my mom and John to come down on Wednesday night...Keith and I are leaving on Friday morning for our little "babymoon" and I am getting pretty excited!! :)  The forecast is 80's and sunny now, hopefully it stays that way...we are staying here...





No comments:

Post a Comment