Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!


We are SO exited for tomorrow morning!!  My ultrasound appointment is at 8:45 and we can hardly wait :)  Obviously I just want to hear that everything looks great and that the baby is growing as he or she should be, but then hearing if it's a boy or girl will be SO fun!!

I will be sure to update tomorrow with the news!  Keith is already stressing about the nursery, painting...yada yada, such a male right?! 

Also, moms...where do you have the best luck with maternity clothes?!  I am in a funk with what I have and just want to get a couple new things...I ordered a couple things from Target the other day, got a really cute dress from Kohl's today, but just can't seem to find anything that says BUY ME!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steph K!
    I am so excited for you guys and the appointment tomorrow! I am, like you, hoping that the baby is happy and healthy! Boy or girl, it will be exactly what your family needs!
    Have you tried anything online for clothes? AT Loft (don't they have some maternity?), Gap online and the store at Southpoint has maternity. And, I think Mini Boden (online) has maternity. Take a look there.

    Good luck tomorrow!!! Be sure to post for all of your blog friends asap!
    ~Jenn Koehler

    ReplyDelete