Monday, March 7, 2011

It's A...

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We really couldn't be more excited about a HEALTHY boy!!!!  I just can't believe it!!  I had a HORRIBLE dream last night and woke up VERY nervous for today, but thankfully that was just my mind playing nasty tricks on me!  What a blessing it is to hear your baby's heartbeat and to hear the ultrasound tech say everything looks WONDERFUL!!  I couldn't stop crying!  The little man is measuring more at 22 weeks and I will be 20 weeks tomorrow, so I am growing another good sized baby...just the way I like them! :)

Sweet little man!

So those of you that know me, will find this very "Steph."  This morning we were running late, shocking I know, and I didn't want to wear blue because if the baby was a girl I would feel bad and I didn't want to wear pink because if the baby were a boy I wouldn't have felt like I had the right color on...crazy, I know!  So I opted for black and white today...well Keith wound up wearing a BLUE tie!!  That was the deciding factor in that it was a boy ;)

Giving us the thumbs up!  Glad he approves of his parents...for now ;)

I just can't describe to you the feeling of knowing I have a beautiful, healthy, baby BOY growing in my belly!!  I remember a few months ago watching Friday Night Lights with Keith and one of the main characters, Vince, just loved his Momma SO much and would do anything for her, I said to Keith that I needed a little boy someday to love on his mommy like that....

I LOVE this one!  His little hand is by his face, just like Reaggie did at this ultrasound!

Reaggie was convinced that mommy had a baby "gurl" in her belly, but she is coming around to calling the baby a baby boy! :)

I'm a BOY!!

I didn't get a CD of pictures this time, like I did with Reagan, so my pictures of the pictures will have to do! :)  Thank you for sharing in the excitement with us, we are just beyond excited!  Keith was sure to have the tech check for 10 fingers and 10 toes too...he is already dreaming of this child's soccer career!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my.... I am soooo excited for you!!!! Well, if there is one thing I know, it is little baby boys! So, if you ever need anything, let me know! I do consider myself an expert in them!

    So glad everything is good and baby boy is happy and healthy!!!

    Yeah!!!!

    ~Jenn Koehler

    ReplyDelete