Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oh Reags...

Well, the sickness continues...all weekend, I kept telling Gran I had a feeling Reagan's ear infection was back.  She seemed fine though and wasn't acting like anything was wrong.  On Monday night I took her temperature and it was 99.6*ish.  Hmmm...she was acting totally fine, so I didn't give her anything for it.  Tuesday morning she woke up warm, took her temperature 100.7* and then I just knew it was an ear infection.  I called school, called the doctor and got us an appointment that morning.  The doctor walked in and said, no joke, "we need to have a frequent visitors program for you guys!"  haha...so sad, but so true here lately.  I feel like they just know when it is me calling...oh well. 

Thankfully she seems to be feeling fine...this is what I got when I asked her to say cheese!

Again, "say cheese!"


Lo and behold that right ear wasn't looking so pretty again...in my "expert" opinion, it makes sense that the previous ear infection never totally went away because Reagan was only on the antibiotic for 4 days, due to the development of a rash.  We got a different prescription, dropped it off, shopped around Walgreens, found a LOVELY Cinderella doll for a special treat that happened to be 75% off, and went home.  (Have I mentioned that Reagan is loving some "cinder-elelelela."  Seriously, she knows when the cat is going to scratch Bruno at the beginning and says "no touch puppy."  She knows when Cinderella starts to cry because of those mean step sisters ripping her pretty dress to shreds...it's pretty precious!)

Notice she LOVES her purple hat!  She was also "rocking" her baby in this picture.

On top of the ear infection she has a very runny nose and a cough now too...poor thing.  I took her to Wendy's to nap today, so I could go to school for a 1/2 day and balled my whole way there.  It is the WORST to have a baby not feeling good and also feeing like you have to go to work...it took me about an hour to finally calm down, I'm a mess.  Poor Ellen got quite the voicemail from me today...could you just picture the ugly crying associated with that??

"Baby mulk"...love this one!

Last night was a rough night of sleep, so I am going to go ahead and anticipate that again...it is a little after 8 and I will be going to bed very shortly, most likely fall asleep while listening to the girls take over American Idol tonight! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Pooooooor girl! Y'all have had a sick little winter, huh? At least she's still adorable when she's under the weather. :)

    I think the comment from your ped's office is hilarious-- a frequent visitor program! haha! It's better than ignoring everything and having her get even sicker!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete