Monday, March 28, 2011

Little Man

My sweet little man has been a movin' and a shakin' quite a bit lately and I LOVE EVERY second of it!!  I happened to catch a glimpse of my unmake-up ed, sweatshirt, sweatpant wearin' self today and noticed that my belly is getting huge!!  I can hardly believe I am already 5 1/2 months pregnant and haven't really done anything at all to prepare for this little guy.  I have decided on bedding though and it will match the already blue nursery perfectly.  I can't wait to pull it all together!! 

One MINOR problem...little man is getting Reagan's furniture, which means we need to transition RMK to a big girl bed!!!  OH MOMS!!  HELP ME WITH THIS!!  I am a nervous wreck, but we will probably wait until school gets out so that still gives us 6ish weeks until the baby arrives to transition...she will be 2 then, so hopefully it's not too soon!?!?

The other day a Kohl's box arrived and I had ordered some sweet little boy outfits and one outfit for Reagan.  I showed Reagan her outfit and she thought it was "ohhh cute Mommy!"  haha...then she pulled out one of the many blue items and said "blue dress Reaggie."  I told her that was an outfit for our baby brother and she said "no baby, Reaggie blue dress."  Oh gracious!  The girl is used to whatever is in the box being hers...time for that mind set to stop!  haha!! :)

I will be 23 weeks on Tuesday!  It is crazy to me how quickly this pregnancy is flying by...and no, we don't have a name yet!!  Still tossing a couple around, but also trying to think of anything new and exciting as well.  As for now, he is just our little man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment