Sunday, March 13, 2011

What a Weekend!

I think we just had the most beautiful weekend ever...it was SO nice out!  I feel like it was a pretty productive weekend too, which is always a good thing!  We were able to spend so much time outside, which was a lot of fun for all of us.

I don't remember what morning this was, but we had a minute to snap a couple pictures, which is pretty much unheard of for us in the morning!  Reags looked so cute in her little shirt with an alligator on it from Aunt Ellen!!


Friday night Keith met up with some friends to watch the Syracuse game, so Reags and I had a "girls night."  We went to Wal-mart (don't be too jealous) to get a Dora big girl helmet and then went out for pizza.  We had so much fun together!  They had the game on at the restaurant and Reagan said "go pack" when she saw the basketball game on...I called Keith and he was proud :)  On our way home we were talking about our special girls night and Reagan loved getting "pita" (pizza) and "wawa ice big gurl cup."  It's the little things!  Of course it wouldn't be a Friday night if the Mill's didn't stop over.  The girls played for a little bit before Reagan's bedtime and then we rented The Social Network...pretty interesting, what I saw, but I fell asleep after about 30 minutes!  ha!  No surprise there!





Reags was all about "Daddy D" on Friday night...he was reading some books to the girls!

Saturday Morgan came over, we played, ran to the post office, stopped by McDonald's for lunch, ate at the park, played, napped, and played outside.  Nothing too exciting, but still a great day!

Check out that awesome Dora helmet!

Looking TOO cute in her shamrock shirt from Aunt Ellen!!

Today was SOOO pretty!  I was so nervous about the time change, as I have gotten the past 3 we have had with Reagan and she has adjusted just fine!!  She woke up normal time, well 7:30 new time, 6:30 what we were used to.  Keith made us breakfast, did a little laundry, and it was pretty much outside time from then on until lunch, nap, then outside again!  I ran a couple errands during RMK's nap and got home just in time for her to wake up.  We had a delish dinner with the Mills tonight and even ate outside! 

Raggle Muffin, Orphan Annie...take your pick at nick name for this girl!  Daddy picked out the outfit and she just loves her Kai-Lan shirt from Aunt Jamie!  This face is SO Reagan right now and she was parading around in Keith's shoes...she's a mess!! :)

I am exhausted, so I am heading to bed, but I hope you all had a great weekend!!  I kept thinking all weekend how awesome it is to be a mom, seriously, I love it!  Reagan drives me crazy sometimes and her little tantrums, hitting, not listening, jumping on the bed...list goes one and on...requires a LOT of extra patience, but it is all so worth it.  We just are so blessed to have a beautiful little girl (who now likes to eat in her chair at the big girl table and NOT with her tray) and a sweet little man on the way!!

1 comment:

  1. she looks so cute in that little cardy :) i am sorry i sent two - i did the "r" first (sorry its huge, she can be a "diva" in it, haha! and then i couldn't resist doing the alligator)

    i love being a momma too - we had the best time with c in florida, he is just a little too sweet (most of the time) for me to handle!

    love you!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete