Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fall Fun

Last week we got busy with a couple little Halloween projects...well Reagan and I anyway while the little man was snoozing :)

About 2 weeks ago we really worked on writing her name with lower case letters...she now likes writing in the "r" in lower case too...can you tell I taught her by my loopy letters :)


We made yummy Frankenstein pudding cups for dessert one night...they were too cute and oh so tastey!


Momma left for the beach this weekend with Heath for a girls weekend and he was a little unsure of the idea, but he had a great time with Daddy, Mum-Mum, and Pop-Pop :)


  


While Sissy was at school on Monday this sweet boy and I went for a leaf hunt/walk/parked it under a tree and picked leaves off of it :)  It was so fun!  I love my one on one time with Landon man!

No comments:

Post a Comment