Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lytle's Pumpkin Patch

This morning we ventured to Lytle's Farm, which is actually just down the road! (There are advantages to being in the COOOOOUNTRY!)  It was overcast (but you kinda needed your sunglasses) and a little cooler, which was perfect.  We got there and NO ONE else was there...we had our own private hay ride to the pumpkin patch!  We have never been to a "real" pumpkin patch, like you literally CUT the pumpkin off the vine.  It was so fun and there were SO many great pumpkins!

Little cutie playing with his cars (and pearls!) before we left :)

I'm sorry, but they are precious.  I love them with all my heart!  I am framing this STAT!

This boy...he has my heart.  I can NOT stand his cuteness, sweetness, hilariousness, and boy does he love his momma...I LOVE this little boy!!




This little girl...I ADORE her.  I am so proud of her and just want to eat her up...except when she goes all "I'm 4" on me ;)



Just FYI...50 cents per pound is NOT a good deal ;)




LOVE these three to PIECES!!!

Mum-Mum and Pop-Pop came for the fun too!!





She found her perfect pumpkin!!


Very, VERY strong!!

The expressions on this boy's face...

crack me up!!




"Look mama, track-tor"

Well Landon wanted nothing to do with going on the tractor, but Sis had fun!

This is "Pop-Pop" the driver...he was so sweet and was happy to hear another Pop-Pop was there :)



This makes me laugh because we literally were at the car, but Landon ran back towards these little blow up things and wanted his "pick-ture" taken with them.  He says "cheese," just doesn't look or smile :)


He kept calling this ghost a "no-man" (snowman)

It was such a fun morning!  There is nothing like a pumpkin patch to get you in a fall mood...now if the weather would just officially cool off, it would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment