Friday, October 11, 2013

The Week

Happy Friday!

Monday started our week with school for R and she stayed for Lunch Bunch, which she just LOVED!

Tuesday morning we went to school.  Landy's sweet, sweet teacher offered to come in (on her day off) to let us go through the school routine with Landon to make him feel for comfortable with it.  He is doing "better" at school, but still gets so sad when I leave and has hit or miss moments throughout the day.  I just don't know what to do!  However, going that morning was great and we're hoping it helped.  It seems like going outside is what bothers him...go figure because the kid could live outside if I let him!!  We'll figure it out, I'm just sooo thankful for such a sweet, patient, and loving teacher for my little man!  We visited the park afterwards, but didn't last too long because Landon found the slide with big puddles on it...







Wednesday was school and I had our cabinet, countertop, and appliance meeting.  I'll do a house update sometime soon...maybe when there is something to report!?!?!?!?!  That night though I dragged Heath with me to QVC for a live audience taping!!!  I got tickets a few weeks ago and we had SO much fun!  We were all over the TV, which the kiddos got to see from home :)  We got to taste some yummy food, we got LOTS of free products, and just had SO much fun.  Heath was my "non-believing QVC girl" and now she just might have it as her background noise too!  We had a yummy dinner at Bonefish afterwards!




We got to meet Jill Bauer after the show, too fun!  And my boy David was a guest on her show too...it was a good night :)

Thursday morning we were up early to get to the Delaware DMV...guess what?!  We're now officially Delaware-ians :)  I will miss my NC license and license plate, but "time brings change" :)  Ummmm...what I did NOT like is that you are NOT ALLOWED to smile for your driver's license pictures anymore because of some facial recognition software coming out or something?!  I don't know, but my picture is horrible!!  I do NOT have a face that is cute with a little closed mouth smile!



The kiddos were so good...Landy was on the iPad and Reagan watched a show on my phone :)

After the DMV we slipped to the mall because I had a few returns and it was POURING outside!!  We walked by one of those kiosks where they have the straighteners and Reagan really wanted her hair done.  She was so good and it was so cute!  The curls didn't last that long, the rain outside didn't help, but it was still adorable!




This kid does NOT like the mall...or the stroller...I don't think he'll be going again anytime soon!

Last night was such an awesome night!!  We went to the Easter Seals Annual Dinner where they recognized my Grandpa for all of the amazing work he did over his years working on the board.  They put together an amazing tribute DVD for him and we were all so emotional.  I always knew my Grandpa was an incredibly hard worker and very dedicated to Easter Seals, but to see a whole presentation on him and to meet all the people that came just to be there for Grandpa, was just so wonderful.  We are SOO glad Grandpa was able to be there and he did so great!  What a night!  I'll never forget it!





receiving his award

No comments:

Post a Comment