Sunday, October 6, 2013

Longwood Gardens!

On Thursday we had a fun date lined up at Longwood Gardens!  I was so excited because I hadn't been there since Heath did my bridal portraits in 2006!!  We met Heath and Tobin there and then around 1:00, met a high school friend of mine with her two daughters.  It was SUCH a fun day!!  The kids all had a blast!  We stayed for about 5 hours, which totally missed nap time (SO unlike me!!), but both kiddos passed out within about a minute of being in the car :)


This is probably what my backyard will look like in our new house...ha...riiiight!




L and R had finished their lunch, so they thought Tobin needed some entertaining with bubbles!

WHOAH!!!  Can you tell how excited he was to find the children's area?! :)





This was SO cool!  My kids "painted" for a LONG time!  ...the walls, the floor, the fountain, maybe each other once or twice... :)

Hannah and Reagan...within approximately 1 minute of meeting each other they were long lost BFFs! :)



Our last stop of the day was this 824 pound pumpkin!!  It was HUGE!

It was such a fun day!!  We can't wait to go back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment